My body has finally allowed itself to get 'the cold'. My throat feels like someone has taken industrial-grade sandpaper to it and my ears are stopped up.
I definitely am not thinking well enough to work on class materials, which will need to be in place this coming Thursday, but I have to do it anyway. Ugh.
We are going to visit some friends who are working a writers con at a local hotel today. They are going to get us tickets to get in free and after the dealer's room closes, we are going out to eat at one of the many places available in our little town. These friends are from our ren faire days and are really excellent jewelers. One works with silver and beads and one works with bead weaving and construction. Both sew, too. They are adding abjd jewelry items to their stock for future cons.
I really want to see them tonight so I am having to rest up for it, plus doctor myself with the meds I know work. It is amazing how aspirin can help kill most of the throat pain.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*